Lucky Patcher is a great Android tool to remove ads, modify Permissions, bypass premium applications license verification, and more.
Lucky Patcher v3.1.4 Full APK. You can use this patch to Android Market License Verification break some applications. (For Rooted devices)
1. Added support for TitaniumBackup, GoldenDict and another program with custom patches.
Custom patches - Patches for this specific program written by me or anyone in txt format. (These files must be put inthe / sdcard / LuckyPatcher / - Lucky patcher is automatically created and already has some patches).
2. Program, which is the custom patch in the / sdcard / LuckyPatcher / move to the top of the list and are marked in yellow.
3. To apply a custom patch to the program, you need much tapnut on it and select the "custom patched!"
4. If the patch is executed for all entries will be green, but eventually give greetings and instructions may depend on person has made a custom patch.
5. If you press the button "Add in the patch on reboot" the program contains a custom patch, start the device will use this patch usual instead of the standard rezalka license.
6. Updated A little about.
- Icon Artifacts removed
- Changed advertising firms, dual file manager does not have to fall.
Added menu item to launch applications -
- Modification of the advertising firm again, about applications that previously flew.
- Removed bug elimination root rights do not exist, and even in version 1.0.3 which worked fine, but the message is clear.
- In the setup menu now shows only the routine of the selected text, and not always great
- Modified cutting advertising firm, and now the application does not need to throw critical errors, well, or much less often.
- Made to display a list of software restyling.
- Now the software is that Google is moving more and is marked in blue.
- And other minor fixes.
Ability to create apk installation packages, based on patch removal license verification and advertising Added. Modified apk files are placed in a folder / sdcard / LuckyPatcher / modification /
Although stable, functioning of Lucky Patcher can't be guaranteed at 100%.
So you are solely responsible of use of this application.
Under no circumstances I'll be responsible for any problems caused to your device (rebooting loop, unstable system, etc...).
Lucky Patcher - v3.4.2 (Latest)
Ranjith kumar 04 Jul, 2013
Manage subscription | Powered by rssforward.com